Saturday 14 March 2015

SAMMIE: Drink 8 glasses of water everyday.

It is a well-known fact that everyone needs at least 8 glasses of water each day to be fully hydrated. With the busy schedule I have, I sometimes have a hard time attaining this. Therefore, I thought of ways that I can follow so that this could be achieved. First is to make water accessible at all times. This means that I should carry a water bottle with me, wherever I go so that I will be kept reminded that I need to drink every now and then. I will also make it a habit to at least drink two glasses per meal that I take and at least one glass in between those meals. I also plan to join the “Thirty Day Water Challenge” every month until I am accustomed to drinking water often. To take note and remind me to drink a glass of water every now and then, the application "Daily Water Free" from the Apple app store will be downloaded for my personal use.






No comments:

Post a Comment