Saturday 14 March 2015

SAMMIE: Live an active life.

As students, we are lucky to have Physical Education classes and various school activities like intramurals for us to be fit and healthy. However, when we are on our own, we tend to forget to work out. We end up being a couch potato and do nothing. This should not be the case since continued fitness activities should be exercised to have a healthy body. I do not want to be one of those and so during my spare time, I will do my own yoga routine to warm up, relax and release stress. Also, I will not miss my ballet classes every Monday, Wednesday and Friday to keep me in shape. I will also join activities like fun runs and hiking adventures to test my endurance and stamina. A good work out for my brain is to study, do online puzzles, and play board games with friends to challenge my mind.


1 comment: